White BlackBerry Passport With Official Picture
Just yesterday blacberry passport was caught on photo by one of our correspondent…………
Donny @BlackBerry stepped in an decided to set the record straight with another real white BlackBerry Passport picture. We have heard from a few people who have used the device and they are loving the feel in your hand. Donny decided to also share some thoughts with the designers of the BlackBerry Passport (Brian Paschke and Joseph Hofer). Check out what they had to say below:
Q: What are some of your design philosophies informing the white Passport?
- Paschke: Our team chose this exact shade of white to work with the warmth of the unique, stainless steel frame. The color is custom to BlackBerry.
- Hofer: On a detail level, the white color has been further tuned for each individual part and material in order to create overall color harmony.
Q: What inspired the look, feel and materials of the white Passport?
- Paschke: The rear cover uses a ‘porcelain feel’ coating that is smooth to the touch while providing grip and complementing the soft touch coating used on the black Passport. So they work as a family.
- Hofer: In fact, all of the surfaces for both the black and white Passport have been gently softened for comfort while maintaining a modern look. The finish along with the smooth shaping creates a refined experience.
Q: Tell me what makes the Passport so special to you in general?
- Paschke: The Passport leverages our strengths and heritage, yet is new and innovative. As the name implies … the format is inspired by a traveler’s passport; a familiar and universal symbol of mobility. This familiarity has potential to leverage existing systems and standards.
- Hofer: Though the layout may be unique, the experience of using Passport will feel familiar to many.
Q: As Editor of Inside BlackBerry, may I have one in white?
- Paschke: No, no you may not.
So what do you think?
Why You Still Need An MP3 Player
Only five or ten years ago MP3 players were the most popular devices for listening to music, but as mobile phones became more and more advanced, MP3 players started to lose their popularity. However, there are still plenty of reasons to choose an MP3 player over a music app in your smartphone. You can buy MP3 players and lots of other electronics in Nigeria at unbelievably low prices by simply following this link: https://jiji.ng/electronics
Low cost gadget
Even the latest MP3 player model is still cheaper than a mid-range smartphone, so if you often break or lose your device, an MP3 player can become your low-risk investment. For example, it may turn out that replacing the screen on your iPhone costs as much as a new iPod, so dropping your device on the ground can have different consequences depending on which gadget you prefer.
Take the most out of your music collection
Most music fans have huge collections of MP3 files on their computer – they can be downloaded from the Internet or converted from music CDs. An MP3 player becomes the most suitable device for playing these files. Modern smartphones are mostly designed for using music apps and subscription services, while transferring and organizing MP3 files on your phone can turn out to be quite tricky. An MP3 player will let you effortlessly select music by artist, album or track title, or even release year. And don’t forget the super convenient playlist feature!
Perfect for active lifestyle
Keeping fit and leading an adventurous life are today’s biggest trends, and music is an essential component of active lifestyle. No matter what you’re into – running, going into the gym, hiking, cycling, or climbing – an MP3 player is a much lighter and smaller device than your mobile phone, which means it’s much more convenient to carry around. Plus, many MP3 players like the iPod Shuffle have special clips, so you don’t have to keep them in your pocket.
Save battery life
One of the biggest problems of smartphone users is the battery that dies in the middle of the day even when you’re not actively using the phone. Obviously, listening to music for hours has an even more drastic effect on the battery life. MP3 players, however, are known for lasting for days while playing music non-stop. That way you can take the pressure off your phone’s battery while enjoying your favorite tunes wherever you are without worrying about the battery life of your devices.
Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event of 2015
When its comes to Ecommerce , what it will come to our mind, is buying or selling products through the internet. Moreover ,Nigeria’s biggest online retailer known as Jumia, , in collaboration with some of Nigeria’s top mobile brands like INNJOO, INFINIX , TECNO , APPLE, LENOVo, SAMSUNG, and LG will be hosting the biggest mobile sales event titled The ‘Mobile Week Megathon‘ So what does that actually mean? For the vast majority of retailers, that means sales of cheap high tend mobile phones , Yes they are right because Phone Sales from your Favourite Operating Systems, Android, Blackberry, Apple’s iOS, and Windows OS prices will be slashed .
This give you a real marathon of mega deals! of lifetime from the worlds hottest brands which will run For one week , from the 1st – 7th June 2015.
Meanwhile At the just concluded West Africa blogger conference in Lagos , Nigeria , which was hosted by jumia , GIstmate communication , Mtn Nigeria and many more , The CEO of jumia promises it will even be bigger than the Jumia Black Friday sales.
This is really a good deal for vast majority of smartphone users because MTN Nigeria, a major sponsor of the event, will offer 3GB free data on any phone bought at the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon. Not only that , MTN is also offering 6 months of WhatsApp access and one free month of music streaming on MTN Music.
4 benefit of the event are:
Cheap Mobile phone from top brand
At the event , jumia will be slashing the price of mobile phone from your Favorite Operating Systems, Android, Blackberry, Apple’s iOS, and Windows OS prices at a shocking discount. this mega deal will really be a huge benefit for mobile phone lovers
Best deals From the Best Brand
I belief in the logic that branding develops an image of a company’s products in the minds of consumers, attributing goods with certain unique qualities or characteristics, that, if done effectively, are attractive to the target audience.
Starting from the 1st of june , Jumia mobile week megathon will feature the best product from the best brands in the mobile market… You can check the Phone Sales on brands using the Calender pattern below from 1st – 7th June, 2015:
MTN will Give 3GB Free Data on Each Phone
That moment you just a new smartphone , what comes to your m ind is data subscription.
As i said earlier , This is going to be more of benefit for smartphone users because MTN Nigeria, a major sponsor of the event, will offer 3GB free data on any phone bought at the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon. Not only that , MTN is also offering 6 months of WhatsApp access and one free month of music streaming on MTN Music
A week of Expoloration and Opportunity
Black friday have always been known for expoloration of new product and follow up of best deal in just 24 hours but Jumia mobile megathon will enable you to expolre quality mobile product from top brand in the market for 7 days.
Are you ready? Here is how you can benefit from the Jumia mobile week Megathon
Top brand in the mobile market will over the best product to you which will make every partaker to benefit from it.
3. You will be entitled for 5000 naira voucher from jumia when you share this campaignon your social media , While not start by following Jumia on Twitter at Jumianigeria , Google plus at +Jumia Nigeria and the Hashtag #JumiaMobileWeek
Everyone loves a good deal, Isn’t it ? So for one week, Jumia will be offering amazing deals. Why not share this on social media by using our social media icon below…
BlackBerry Leap arrives at the FCC
Although BlackBerry slipped up a bit early and listed the device formerly known as the Z20, now the BlackBerry Leap, inside FCC documents for the BlackBerry Passport, the BlackBerry Leap has arrived at the FCC seeking approval. As the device is already official, the FCC documents don’t reveal much of anything that isn’t already known about the latest all-touch device except, perhaps, a possible approximate launch time frame for North America.
The short term confidentiality agreement expires on May 4th, 2015 and while that is far from a proven method of determining release of a device, it’s shortly after the April launch BlackBerry confirmed for Europe. Interested in possibly grabbing a BlackBerry Leap? You can register for updates via the BlackBerry website.
Follow me on Twitter
- Firing Games? Do They Have Any Knock-on Effects?
- Methods to Influence Staff members to Acquire Things Completed Correctly punctually Without Using Positional Power
- The right way to Influence Employees to Acquire Things Performed Correctly on Time Without Employing Positional Ability
- Tips on how to Influence Personnel to Get Things Performed Correctly on Time Without Using Positional Right
- Methods to Influence Workers to Obtain Things Performed Correctly promptly Without Using Positional Recognized