Many people around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day by showing appreciation for the people they love or adore. Some people take their loved ones for a romantic dinner at a restaurant while others may choose this day to propose or get married.
To be in love is good , nice , cool , memorable experience, and the desire to express how you feel to who you truly love.
So when on a lookout for those perfect words to tell your loved one how you feel and just how much you care about them, look no further for we have the perfect compilation of Valentine’s Day Messages for you.
All you need to do is to flip through our Valentine’s Day Messages and send them to your loved ones, let them feel the warmth of your love, and make them feel special. Today i present to you 120 Fascinating Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Messages to send to your loves one , best friend , spouse , e.t.c
120 Fascinating Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Messages
Valentine’s Day Messages for Her
1. This is not fare, you took my heart away leaving me wonder what exactly happened to me. So will you let me steal your kisses in return.
2. The way you love me is too cute, it reminds me of honey buns. All i want us to get a little more sweet together
3. I know we love each other a lot. But still, i like to knock the doors of your heart! It ensures me that i still live there
4. You know its strange that i wake up every morning as excited as a little kid. It happens because nothing can beat the joy of waking up in your arms everyday
5. Having you around me, makes me feel alive. I feel scared to be alone, as now i don’t know how does it feels like
6. Just when i think i can’t be more happy and content in my life, you appear in front of my eyes and clear the air of this hype
7. It is impossible for me that i don’t smile while looking at you. When you smile back at me, my heart overflows with the feeling of joy
8. Whenever i look back in time. i cherish the time we spent together. our hangouts, our fights, our project works, i miss everything. Happy valentines day friend!
9. I can discuss everything with you under the sun. The time spend together is full of happiness and fun. Happy valentines my lovely friend!
10. We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find – Unknown
11. I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you – Roy Croft
12. Some of the greater things in life are unseen that’s why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream… – Anonymous
13. When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams – Dr Seuss
14. If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU – dani b
15. Do you know which is the most beautiful place in this entire world? Its the warmth of your arms that helps me find solace.
16. For many years i experienced dreamless and dull nights. But the moment you came into my life, everything seemed just perfect and you changed the color of my dreamless nights.
17. You are the only man i dream about in night and the only one with whom i want to wake up in the morning. Please turn my dreams into a reality.
18. Before you came in my life, i was just spending a normal life for the sake of living. But the moment we you embraced me in your arms, i feel ALIVE.
19. The moment you came into my life, i discovered myself once again. You made me a better person and changed my life for good. Thanks for being with me forever.
20. Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat, I am blessed to have found you.
21. Our love is special, for we were destined to be; against all odds we found each other and I promise you that I will never let you go.
22. I know now that I want to grow old with you and love you till the end of time.
23.Love is four lettered word whose meaning I truly understood only after you walked into my life, thank you for being there for me always.
24. Your love makes me feel like there is nothing in the word that I cannot achieve, thank you for loving me.
21. No matter how far you are, you are always in my heart forever and I know that I’m in yours too.
22. A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
23. A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
25. As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
26. Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
27. Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
28. Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
29. Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Him
30. Love is something that is difficult to express, it is always felt, and your love is the most amazing feeling ever.
31. Even forever does not seem like a long enough time to be able to love you.
33. When I look into your eyes all I can see is happiness and sunshine, you bring all that is beautiful into my life.
35.Loving you has been a journey of discovery for me. I never knew the happiness that true love could bring up until the time that I met you.
36.All that I need to get me through the day is a kiss from your lips in the morning.
37. There is not a moment in the day when I do not think about you, I love each and everything about you.
38.Words are not enough to tell you how much I love you and how I really feel, so I try each and every day to tell you in small ways that I love you with all my heart.
39. They say that we fall in love once in our lifetime, I know that it isn’t true because every day I fall in love with you all over again.
40.When I think of your sweet smile, a smile comes to my lips too unbidden.
41. Love isn’t about holding hands and spending time with each other, it is about being there for your lover through the cloudiest of skies.
42.The sweetest memories that I have, are the ones that I have made with you; you make living worthwhile.
43.Every wish of mine came true, the moment that I found you, I love you.
44. Nothing can ever give you more happiness than the smile of a lover, and the knowledge that you are the reason behind the smile.
45.When two hearts come together they make the world complete, nothing more is ever needed than love.
Valentine’s Day Messages for friends Posts
46.Loving someone is not about loving their perfections, it is about knowing about their imperfections and loving them anyway.
47. True love does not ask for much, it only wants the faith and devotion of the lover to make it through harsher climes.
48.Being in love means, having to make sacrifices and compromises, for in the end, love outweighs all troubles.
49.I love you, without reservations and expectations, and know that you are and always will be the one for me.
50.I cannot describe love, for it is something that cannot be seen or touched, it is felt; love is what I feel for you.
51. It is so difficult to take your mind off the one you love, when your heart is consumed by them.
52.The greatest gift that life can ever offer you is to love and be loved in return.
58. Love is the sun, it warms your heart and adds a glow to your face.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Social Posts
59.There is no doubt about how much I love you, my love for you is deeper than all the seas in the world combined.
60.I want us to grow old together and be with each other forever.
71. I have never known a love like this, thank you for being with me.
72.No one else can ever match up to what you mean to me.
73. My heart beats for you and you alone. You are the music that it beats to.
74. I love everything about you, and feel blessed everyday to have you.
75. I had never known true love, up until the time you came into my life.
76. Now that you are in my life, I know what I had been missing all along.
77.I need you, I need your love, much more that you can ever imagine.
78.You are the song that makes my heart want to sing. I love you.
79. Words cannot express how I about you feel, for me in my heart your love is the only thing that is real. I cannot spend a day apart from you, and in my heart I know; that you are mine and I’m yours forever more.
80. There are times in one’s life when one knows with absolute clarity what they want. The moment you walked into my life I knew that it had been you all along. I love you now and forever.
81.In the morning when I wake up, the first thought in my mind is of you, this is how I know now that you were meant to be mine. I love you, I always have and I always will, for no one else can ever compare and come close to what you mean to me.
82.Your smile lights up my day and just when I’m feeling low, I think of you and the beautiful memories that we have shared together. You are the reason for that spring in my step and the song in my heart. I love you.
83.They say that people come into your life for a reason. I believe that, for you came into my life just when I needed that special someone, who can make life worth living. You complete me, and make me feel like a new person every day. Thank you for being who you are.
84. There has never been anything or anyone in this world who can bring so much happiness into my life the way you do. You are that one person who knows me inside out and loves me unconditionally. I will always love you and never let you go.
85. You were the one who stood by me when life came down too tough on me, you made me believe in myself and showed me how to pull through all the hardships with a smile on my face. You have made life so much better and easier for me that all that I know now is that how madly in love I am with you and want to be with you forever.
86. I used to think that my life was perfect, until I met you and you showed me how much better things could be and what I was missing. With you by my side now, there is nothing more that I could desire for, I love you.
89.If I were a musician I would compose for you a love song, if I was a poet I would write a sonnet. Even though I am neither, my love for you is as sincere as it can be, so just be mine and love me, from now until eternity.
90.You are the one for me, I know it every time I look into your eyes. I can see my future with you and everything just feels right and perfect. So love me tomorrow as you love me now and I promise you that I will make all your dreams come true. I love you.
91. You have made me feel whole again, thank you so much for loving me.
92There are not enough words in the dictionary to express how much I love you.
93 In the book of my life, the most interesting chapters are those which have you.
94. My world begins and ends at you, you are the song within my heart.
95.Love for me begins and ends at you, you are my everything.
96.There are times when I look at you and thank my stars for having found you.
97. I am who I am because you fell in love with me and made me feel complete.
98.There is no one on the face of this earth who could compare to what you mean to me.
99.I have been in love with you from the very moment I met you and every day I continue to fall deeper in love with you.
21 classic love poems
Elizabeth Barrett Browning 1850
100.How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day’s
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
Wendy Cope 2009
101.Today we are obliged to be romantic
And think of yet another valentine.
We know the rules and we are both pedantic:
Today’s the day we have to be romantic.
Our love is old and sure, not new and frantic.
You know I’m yours and I know you are mine.
And saying that has made me feel romantic,
My dearest love, my darling valentine.
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in)
e. e. cummings 1952
102.i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
Carol Anne Duffy
103.Not a red rose or a satin heart.
I give you an onion.
It is a moon wrapped in brown paper.
It promises light
like the careful undressing of love.
It will blind you with tears
like a lover.
It will make your reflection
a wobbling photo of grief.
That I did always love
Emily Dickenson (1830-1886)
104.That I did always love
I bring thee Proof
That till I loved
I never lived—Enough—
That I shall love alway—
I argue thee
That love is life—
And life hath Immortality—
This—dost thou doubt—Sweet—
Then have I
Nothing to show
William Shakespeare 1609
105. Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests, and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
To My Valentine
Ogden Nash 1941
106. More than a catbird hates a cat,
Or a criminal hates a clue,
Or the Axis hates the United States,
That’s how much I love you.
I love you more than a duck can swim,
And more than a grapefruit squirts,
I love you more than a gin rummy is a bore,
And more than a toothache hurts.
As a shipwrecked sailor hates the sea,
Or a juggler hates a shove,
As a hostess detests unexpected guests,
That’s how much you I love.
I love you more than a wasp can sting,
And more than the subway jerks,
I love you as much as a beggar needs a crutch,
And more than a hangnail irks.
I swear to you by the stars above,
And below, if such there be,
As the High Court loathes perjurious oathes,
That’s how you’re loved by me.
All love letters are
107. All love letters are
They wouldn’t be love letters if they weren’t
In my time I also wrote love letters
Love letters, if there’s love
But in fact
Only those who’ve never written
If only I could go back
To when I wrote love letters
Without thinking how
The truth is that today
Of those love letters
Are what is
(All more-than-three-syllable words,
Along with unaccountable feelings,
I Wanna Be Yours…
John Cooper Clarke 1982
108. I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust
If you like your coffee hot
let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots
I wanna be yours
I wanna be your raincoat
for those frequent rainy days
I wanna be your dreamboat
when you want to sail away
Let me be your teddy bear
take me with you anywhere
I don’t care
I wanna be yours
I wanna be your electric meter
I will not run out
I wanna be the electric heater
you’ll get cold without
I wanna be your setting lotion
hold your hair in deep devotion
Deep as the deep Atlantic ocean
that’s how deep is my devotion
It Is Here
109.What sound was that?
I turn away, into the shaking room.
What was that sound that came on in the dark?
What is this maze of life it leaves us in?
What is this stance we take,
to turn away, and then turn back?
What did we hear?
It was the breath we took when we first met.
It is here. ·
110.the smile that cleanses my soul
the eyes that stop time with a single glance
the touch of love from his hands
I’ve been waiting for this day
this special time
all I can do is pray
for you to be my Valentine
Night is falling
Night is falling my heart is calling
I feel so lonely I need you only
but I’ve got a teddy that I take to bed
if you’ll be my Valentine
I’ll take you instead
if I’d wish to be anything
11.If I could wish to be anything
I’d wish to be your tear
to be conceived by your heart,
born in your eye
live on your cheek
and die on your lips
112.Kisses Kisses Kisses,
Oh, what should I do?
All I want is just one Kiss,
From a special person like you.
break up on valentines
113.On Valentines we broke up
Your friends said it was wrong
But you didn’t believe them
Until you heard our song
Maybe you will love me
like I loved you
But I won’t give you another chance
Because I won’t know if it’s really true
Hearts and flowers
114.Hearts and flowers on Valentine’s day.
heart shaped candy, help me say:
I Love you in a special way,
because love is the reason for Valentine’s day.
Valentine’s day is a special time
for songs to sing
and poems that rhyme,
a happy time for everyone.
I’m so glad you’re a friend of mine
newfoundland and labrador rule
such a short time
115.When I first saw your face I knew you were mine
We have both grown to love each other in such a short time
you know I’ve been looking for you all my life
for the day when I become your wife
you have given me security and love
which I’ve only ever dreamed of
I know there is a heaven and dreams do come true
someone up there loves me
because they sent me
116.I crave your honesty on this day of love,
L ove you whole-heartedly my sweet dove.
O ut of the blue you shot from the sky,
V ividly, beautifully stunning my eye.
E ver adoring you is what I do best,
Y our smile, your face and all the rest.
O n days like these I truly believe,
U and I are meant to be!
Dedicated To Daniel Vigil!
Crystal L. Callaway
117.Love is more time to share.
It’s really when you care.
It’s two people joined.
I was in love with you
before you could drop a coin.
It’s a sense of trust,
but not enough lust
It’s a commitment to be there,
but would you always be there
to share and care?
One Perfect Rose
118.A single flower he sent me ,since we met
all tenderly his messenger he chose;
deep-hearted, pure with scented dew
one perfect rose.
I knew the language of the flower
“my fragile leaves ,it said
his heart enclose”
love long has taken for his locket
one perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet
one perfect limousine,
do you suppose?
Ah, no it’s always just my luck to get
one perfect rose
baby brow eyes
119.Baby brown eyes your eyes so brown,
hair so light,
you make the sun shine bright,
your eyes bring many warm things.
I love you baby girl
for always when you were born
and came in our lives,
you are the baby brown eyes
that we love day or night,
we love you always.
One good try
For so long, I’ve had my eye on this girl
She’s the most beautiful woman in the world
If that’s what you’re thinking, give it an attempt
Don’t be so scared that she would resent
why not give it one good try?
just to let her know you’re alive
10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again
Falling in love may be a common expression in much of the Western world but it isn’t used much elsewhere.
Generally, when a person falls in love they have heightened romantic interest in someone else, and this doesn’t necessarily have to occur at first sight. Many people are friends first and find over time their feelings change to those more romantic in nature. They might want more from a relationship than just friendship and they may cherish more than friendly feelings for the person with whom they’re in love with. in today post , i have 10 photos that convey the tender feelings of love shared between lovebirds, young and old. May these photos inspire you to fall in love all over again
1.Savor the little moments together
2.The love between Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward is the stuff of love stories.
3.Chemistry between Natalie Wood and her co-star Steve McQueen.
4.A couple shares a tender moment that you can feel from this capture.
5.Before William and Kate, there was Elizabeth and Phillip.
6.Love is in the air. And in the mountains.
7.This presidential power couple know that a little time alone every now and then keeps the love going strong.
8.Someone who can make you laugh is definitely someone you want along for the ride.
10.In the end, this is the kind of love everyone is looking for.
How to decide who inherits your Facebook account
Just two days ago , Facebook introduced a new legacy contact feature in the U.S, which allows users to choose who can manage their accounts once they’ve died — and it’s something we should all think about activating.
While no one wants to think about his or her own death, this kind of option is going to become increasingly common as we share more of our lives online. Facebook follows Google in providing this type of posthumous functionality, and we expect other sites to follow suit.
As Facebook says, “When a person passes away, their account can become a memorial of their life, friendships and experiences.” While you might initially cringe at such an option, remember: It could provide comfort to your friends and family.
Below, we provide an overview of what a legacy contact is, and what you should consider when choosing yours.
What is a legacy contact?
In Facebook’s words, a legacy contact is “someone you choose to look after your account if it’s memorialized.” Note that the feature also allows you to have your account deleted after your death.
How do I set up my legacy contact?
From here you can manage the level of permission you want to set and have the option to send a message to your chosen person.
Who should I choose?
This is a very personal question we all need to ask ourselves.
Your legacy contact will only have limited access to your account, and will not be able to read messages, but he or she will have the power to pin posts to the top of your Facebook page, respond to friend requests, and change your profile and cover photo. If you grant permission, your legacy contact will also be able to download your posts and photos.
Facebook lets you designate anyone your legacy contact, but your contact needs to be on Facebook. This will rule out parents and family members who aren’t on the social network — then again, those who aren’t particularly digitally savvy might not be up for the task anyway.
A friend or significant other is a plausible choice, but you have to be 100% sure the person you choose is ready for the responsibility — there is no way for your legacy contact to delegate the task once you’ve passed away. It’s also important to consider someone you know you’ll stay in touch with for many years to come.
For anyone lucky enough to have them, a sibling or close cousin might work well. Family is (theoretically) less likely to shirk the responsibility, and if they’re close in age, chances are they’re digitally clued in and already on Facebook.
Lastly, WSJ reports that if you’ve already appointed a “digital heir” through your existing legal will and testament, that person will be designated as your legacy contact via that method.
What happens to my account if I ask my legacy contact to “memorialize” it?
Your legacy contact needs to get in touch with Facebook and make a valid request to have your account memorialized or removed via an online form.
If you choose to have your legacy contact memorialize your account, it will stay live, but will have a “Remembering” label before your name, as shown in Facebook’s sample screenshot above.
Nothing from your account will ever appear in a News Feed and no ads will be shown next to your page. It would simply become a static, online destination where your friends and family can go to remember you.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
20 Creative Public Awareness That Will Make You Stop and Think
Advertising (or advertizing) is a form of marketing communication used to persuade an audience to take or continue some action, usually with respect to a commercial offering, or political or ideological support.
Many ads are annoying. It doesn’t take a scientific study to figure that out. But could annoying ads online actually cost more – in lost, irritated or disengaged readers – than they’re worth?
According to bored panda , Many people complain about Public Awareness i.e advertisements as an obnoxious way for companies to invade our everyday lives and cram their products down our throats, but that’s not all that advertisements are good for.
Alvaris falcon also explain that, You gotta admit that the world is ugly and world today is still filled with destruction, but in different forms such as deforestation, animal massacres and also the robbery of human rights…
Most people complain everyday on different platform but they forgot that The hidden cost of annoying ads is fewer page views.
No matter the nature of your business, having a solid marketing plan behind you is essential. If you fail to advertise your products and services effectively, it will be difficult for your business to succeed.Below is a list of 20Creative Public Awareness That Will Make You Stop , Reason and Think
1. Your Skin Color Shouldn’t Dictate Your Future
2.Air Pollution Kills 60.000 People A Year
3.Preserve Your World
4.Liking Isn’t Helping. Be A Volunteer. Change A Life
5. Rebuild The Children
6.Hmm!!, Child Soldiers: It’s Not Happening Here, But It’s Happening Now
7.See You On The Road
8.Sexual Predators Can Hide In Your Child’s Smartphone
9.Smoking Causes Premature Aging
10.They Also Need Your Help
11.Workers Are Not Tools. What’s the difference between a worker and a human? None, they deserve human rights too.
12.Your Body Is Your Home. For smokers, direct visuals are the best way to persuade them
13.Deforestation And The Air We Breathe: Before It’s Too Late
14.UN Women: Auto-Complete Shows Perceptions Of Women
15.What Goes Around Comes Around: Stop The Iraq War
16.Every 60 Seconds a Species Dies Out. Each Minute Counts
17.We Can Help You. “Small problems may turn into big for senior citizens.”
20.They Will Pick It Up. It’s not too late for you to realize that you can save an animal’s life by not throwing rubbish everywhere
21.Deforestation Continues With The Turn Of A Page
Disclaimer: The advertisements listed in this post are handpicked directly from Ads of the World,hongkiat and boredpanda all the credit goes to the site and the advertisement’s respective creator(s). Our heartfelt thanks to all the creators who crafted these creative advertisements to good cause!..
Advertising justifies its existence when used in the public interest—it is much too powerful a tool to use solely for commercial purposes.” We definitely agree, which is why we wanted to share this list of social cause advertisements with you- Howard Gossage, father of advertising
- Computing1 month ago
Apple has acquired Fleetsmith, a startup that helps IT manage Apple devices remotely
- Business1 month ago
NCDMB: The agency providing funding, incubation and mentorship opportunities for technology startups and innovators
- Blogging1 month ago
AWS launches Amazon Honeycode, a no-code mobile and web app builder
- Tech News2 months ago
3D at Depth Launches Remote Sensing and Remote Data Control Technology
- Business2 months ago
How Rwanda is spurring a generation of women in technology
- Tech News1 month ago
Google’s piecemeal privacy changes now let users auto-delete their data
- Internet Security1 month ago
Pax8 and NewCloud Networks Announce New Partnership
- Business1 month ago
Blue Ridge Enhances Machine Learning Capabilities for Price Optimization