Retrieve Back All the Lost Data of Offline Data File
What is new in version 4.3?
Version 4.3 added support for MS Outlook 2013.
Manufacturer – MS Outlook Tools
Category – Communications
Subcategory – Email Utilities
Operating System – Windows OS
- Installation of Outlook program is essential for OST file conversion in PST format.
- 20MB of free space on the conversion machine.
- 512MB sized or more of Random Access Memory.
- 1GHz or more processor frequency in the system.
File Size – 16.2MB
File Name – ost-recovery.exe
License Model – Free of cost trial
Limitations of Demo
- Only 25 email items per mail folder can be exported.
Cost – 99USD
Key Functionality of the Software
OST Recovery version 4.3, though the newest release has been in the market since sometime for the recovery and conversion of OST file data items into PST, EML and MSG format. The reason why OST file is not the output of the recovery tool is that even if healthy it cannot be opened without Exchange account; while PST file can be opened easily in Outlook mail program and EML in mail clients like Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, etc.
Features That Make OST Recovery Tool Outstanding
- Retrieves all emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes and journal.
- Recovers even permanently deleted (Shift deleted) data items.
- ‘Advance Scan’ check box to fight back major corruption issues.
- ‘Preview’ of all stored data items be it mails, contact details, calendar items, etc.
- ‘Mail Filters’ by Date Range to export selected items files or folders.
- ‘Split PST’ option to divide large sized Outlook data file in small parts.
- ‘Naming convention’ for organized storage of mails in EML and MSG format.
- Outlook client version 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 (32 & 64 bit) is supported.
Tool’s specification – Here, in the working section of the review, demo version has been executed for attaining OST file recovery.
OST file specification:
- The name of the OST file is outlook3.ost
- There are no items in Notes and Journal
Once the .exe file of the OST Recovery is downloaded and installed the tool gets ready to recover and convert a damaged OST file into any one of the three available file formats. Be it Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes or Journals; the utility follows four chief steps to retrieve the data items and they are Open, Scan, Preview and Export.
- Open – This is the first step in retrieval of OST file by the recovery tool and is accomplished by the Add File option as shown in the screenshot below. The tab is located at the top left of the interface and when clicked a small window pops up wanting the OST file to be added.
- By clicking on the Browse tab in the small window, the corrupt .ost file must selected and once chosen the path is displayed next to the Select File
- The second thing that should be performed in the Select Path window is to click on Add File button located on it.
In this way the damaged OST file containing data items g
ets opened and the next step of ‘scanning’ begins.
Note – If the OST file is severely corrupted then the check box Advance Scan must be checked and then the Add File tab of Select Path window should be clicked upon. The screenshot with Advance Scan check box checked is shown below.
- Scan – This is the second step of the recovery operation with OST Recovery application. Once the addition of .ost file get over as mentioned above in the explanation of first step scanning starts. The software starts scanning the opened file and all its stored data items from Mail, Contacts, Calendar and rest of the categories as displayed in the figure below.
When scanning gets completed a small window pops up with the message ‘Scanning completed successfully’ shown in the figure below. Thereafter, the tab OK should be clicked upon.
Moreover, once scanning is over all the data items belonging to different categories gets displayed in the Folder List located at the left of the tool’s GUI as shown in the screenshot pasted below. The folder list displays the item count belonging to each of the categories that the .ost file contains.
- Preview – This is the third major step where the data items stored in the OST file can be previewed before actual exportation.
- Mail Preview – To obtain the preview of emails the Mail tab should be clicked upon as shown in the figure below. On doing this the preview of all emails get displayed; however, with the demo version whose working is shown here only 25 emails per folder can be exported. To export all the mails full release is needed.
- Calendar Preview – To preview calendar items the Calendar category should be clicked upon. The figure below shows the preview of calendar items with details such as Subject, Location, Start time, End Time & Categories. Also, if any attachment is present its preview can also be achieved. The interface gets divided into three sections. On the left is displayed the item count of Calendar category. At the top, in the right portion of the interface all the calendar items are shown whereas at the bottom the details of the selected calendar item is shown.
- Contacts Preview – Similarly, to preview the recovered contact details the Contacts tab must be selected. On doing this the item count of Contacts get displayed in the left side of the interface. On the right side at the top all contacts are shown whereas on selecting any particular contact, its details can be seen in the bottom portion of the interface.
- Tasks Preview – In the same way for previewing the tasks, the Tasks tab should be clicked. When it is done so the window gets divided in three sections as explained above for Contacts and details like Task Subject, Status, Due Date, etc. gets displayed as shown in the figure below.
Note – The same process applies for previewing ‘Notes’ and ‘Journal’ items too. But as the OST file added here does not contain any item of these two categories their preview cannot be obtained. On clicking upon these two tabs, an empty interface is displayed.
- Export & Save – This is the last step in the recovery process of corrupted OST file by the recovery utility. All or any required item from any of the categories can be selected and exported in PST, EML & MSG format by clicking on the Export button located at the top-left of the recovery interface. Once clicked upon, a small window of Export Options appears as shown in the figure below. The file format can be selected by checking the appropriate check box located beside each type.
- If MS Outlook PST file is selected; then the option to filter emails, divide PST file and also to select destination location is provided.
- If EML or MSG format is chosen an additional feature to apply naming convention for emails is provided.
Once the required fields are filled up the tab Export on the Export Options window should be clicked. In this way, the file chosen gets saved at the provided destination location. Finally, in this way the OST file retrieval gets accomplished by the OST Recovery utility without fail.
Finally the Tool’s Overview
From the working of the tool it has been found that OST Recovery Software is a reliable and efficient software application. It maintains Meta data of the extracted emails as well as preserves files/ folders hierarchy. Moreover, it does not exhibit any drawback except that the system becomes a bit slow on its execution.
eyefactive Extends the Human-Computer Interaction by Recognition of Objects on Large Professional Touchscreens
Multitouch technology got established on smartphones and tablets. The direct operation by fingers facilitates an intuitive control of contents and applications on the display. eyefactive extends the human-computer interaction by recognition of objects on large professional touchscreens.
Wedel, Schleswig-Holstein — (ReleaseWire) — 11/27/2017 — Touchscreen object recognition employs the known principle of barcodes for checkout systems: Any object tagged with a specific marker chip can be recognized and processed by displays in realtime. So far object recognition on LCD based touchscreens was only possible with external accessories like QR code scanners. Now, with eyefactive marker chips, objects can be recognized directly on the display.
Instead of working through complicated menu structures users can open the desired content simply by placing a physical object on the display. As soon as an object is being recognized by the touchscreen, further information opens in its vicinity in form of individual media or whole applications straight away, which then can be navigated by fingers via multitouch.
The fields of application are manifold: customers open specific content at point of sale, media fades in next to exhibits miniatures, games can be intuitively controlled by haptical elements like steering wheels.
As of now the marker chips are available from eyefactive. Many apps and widgets which can be linked with objects are already available for download in their own dedicated online shop for touchscreen software. The recognition technology is integrated in the touchscreen CMS software AppSuite free of charge – what is more, it can also be upgraded for external programs and development frameworks.
About eyefactive GmbH
eyefactive from Wedel (near Hamburg / Germany) is the leading provider for interactive multitouch and multiuser technology in large-scale. The product portfolio consists of flexible and scalable multitouch displays integrated into tables and walls as well as the first dedicated app-platform for interactive signage software. For effective marketing at points of sale & information and creative teamwork in companies. eyefactive has been awarded multiple times, e.g. “ICT start-up of the year 2012” by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. Clients are world renowned brands like Porsche, Mercedes-Benz Bank, Beiersdorf, Siemens and Olympus.
How SEO Can Help Boost Your App Marketing Results
The number of apps that populate mobile devices is growing and so is the competition to get your app amongst them. App marketing has taken off and there are a number of highly popular and much talked about ways in which you can successfully market your app, such as App Store optimization and advertising, be it through third-party mediums or on your own website.
The Google Play Store housed 2.6 million unique apps as of December 2016. Google has been busy with morphing into a platform that provides the ultimate tools to cater to every need an app has. It started off by introducing a mobile-first indexing system, with which Google’s bots will crawl your websites as a mobile user and not as a desktop user. But now, Google intends to take this further. Google is the world’s most powerful search engine and it cannot lose out on the opportunity to develop a medium to make apps appear in its search results. As a result, Google now offers apps the option to index on the search engine, which means that, from now on, search engine optimization will be an integral part of any app marketing strategy.
How does it work?
When using Google on your mobile, you could see results from the apps you have installed on your phone if you put forward a certain search query. Now, even if you don’t have a certain app installed on your phone, Google will still fetch suggestions to install apps in the results if the content they carry matches the search query. This new app indexing strategy starts working when you allow your app to be indexed by Google, much like is the case with website indexing. The different is, you would need to have a webpage corresponding to the content featured in the app.
What Google does with app indexing is, if a certain search query matched the content contained in your app, then Google can display your app in the search results and provide the option to the user to install the app. If a person clicks on the install link in the search results, it will find itself redirected to Google’s Play store where it could get that app installed in its mobile.
What does this mean for app marketing?
Whether it is app store optimization or third-party ads, no one can widen the realm of app marketing to the extent that a search ranking can. Conventional forms of app marketing were quite restricted in the sense that they existed only inside the app store domain mainly. The user would only have the visibility to the apps that were optimized on the app store’s search engines.
Google’s search engine ranking provides more relevancy and more qualified leads because it offers apps as suggestions to those people who are searching for something related to the suggested apps. Diversifying outreach and giving app marketing a boost, Google’s app indexing will bring in a lot more conversions and app installs.
How to include SEO in your app marketing strategy
SEO will have a crucial role to play in charting out a more effective app marketing strategy. To include SEO in your app marketing strategy, you would need to write content for the app that is optimized for Google search. This will help your app gain more exposure when people are using other apps through a feature called Google Now on Tap.
The Now on Tap feature is optimized to work within apps and is available on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This new feature allows users to hold on to the home screen button when using a certain app and the content on the app’s interface will be read and analyzed, bringing back the most relevant results that could enhance the user’s experience of that certain app. For example, if you are reading a feature about an upcoming election on a news app and you activate Google Now on Tap, you can view the candidate profiles, their constituency, any other related news based on the keywords used in the original news feature. But how would this help your app gain visibility and drive more downloads?
If your app is indexed by Google, then someone using the Google Now on Tap feature in a certain app could see a suggestion to install yours as well if it is relevant to the search. These amazing new features by Google could stand to power even more installs for apps and make their discoverability far easier than was otherwise possible.
One way to optimize and take advantage of this feature would be by revamping current apps. For a new app, you would need to optimize it for Google when it is in the development stage and incorporate this step as a milestone in the app’s lifecycle stages to stand the most chance of benefiting from it. Every marketer who is in the business of promoting apps needs to understand and incorporate this strategy into the app’s marketing mix to increase the app’s chances of becoming a success story.
SOURCE : Sitepronews
Everything You Need To Know About Movavi Photo Editor
Have you ever wanted to do something special with your family photographs? If so, you’ll want to equip yourself with a great photo editing software. There are many excellent applications on the market, but few can compare to Movavi’s magnificent Photo Editor. With this software, you will be able to perform an abundance of actions, including altering your photographs, adding effects, and even adding makeup to your selfies. At the same time, this unique program will give you the ability to create a photograph montage. Whether you want to transport yourself to a distance land or even a whole new planet, you can guarantee that this software will be able to accommodate your needs.
Perfect For Montages
Are you interested in creating a cool photo montage? If so, you should utilize Movavi Photo Editor as your primary photo montage maker. This specific software will give you the ability to construct a whole new image, by cutting and pasting from other images. For instance, you’ll be able to remove your image’s background and replace it with something a little more extravagant. If you’ve taken an ordinary selfie, you can use Movavi Photo Editor to replace the ordinary background and make it appear that you’re in outer space or even a prison cell.
Simply import your photograph and remove the unwanted objects. Then, you can alter the background and begin adding pieces of other pictures to your new montage. Once you’ve finished, you’ll have a much more exciting picture that will garner far more attention from other social media users. Truly, Movavi Photo Editor offers the most convenient and quick way to create a montage. More importantly, you’ll be able to achieve the most realistic image possible. This feature of the software is perfect for creating birthday cards, postcards, and even wedding invitations.
Supports A Variety Of Formats
It is vital to remember that you’ll only be able to create a montage, if your software of choice supports your image files. If it does not, you’ll need to change the format or switch to a new software. This should never be a problem with Movavi Photo Editor. This software supports far more formats than its competitors. For instance, it can accommodate BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and so many more formats. More importantly, you’ll want to make sure that you’ll easily be able to share your photographs with others, after they’ve been finalized and exported. Again, this will not be a problem with Movavi Photo Editor.
This specific application offers many different output formats, including BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and others. This will ensure that you’re able to show off your montages on your website and social media accounts.
Altering The Backdrop Is A Breeze
Trying to achieve a unique background for your images can be extremely difficult, if not impossible without the proper software. Thankfully, Movavi Photo Editor gives you the tools needed to achieve success in every aspect of backdrop creations. Movavi simplifies the process, so you can create backdrops in a matter of minutes. If you want to alter an ordinary backdrop to something spectacular, you will have the ability to do that, as well.
Movavi allows users to create glamorous and interesting backdrops in 5 easy steps. You will be guided through each step of the process, so you get it perfect on the first attempt.
- Step 1 – In this step you just add an image that you want to alter.
- Step 2 – This step is a little more hands-on, but extremely simple. Just utilize the brush to trace out the elements in the image that you want to keep. For example, if the image is of your favorite pet, you can trace the face and do away with the rest.
- Step 3 – Since you want to replace the backdrop, you will need to eliminate it from the overall picture. In this step, you will simply utilize the red brush to mark off the background. Place a red mark on each side, top and bottom, so the software will know to remove these areas from the image.
- Step 4 – This step entails the removal of the existing background, while also preparing the image for the new backdrop. Just click on the “Set New Background” feature to erase the existing backdrop, this will prepare the image for the next step.
- Step 5 – The last step is the most important and only entails adding a photo that will act as the new background. The picture can come from the Internet or your stored photo collection.
Truly, if you wish to change your picture and make it far more interesting, you will want to utilize this software.
Completely Transform Your Images
While there are tons of different features included with Movavi Photo Editor, perhaps one of the most impressive is the ability to fully and completely transform your images. Not only is the fact that you can transform your images amazing, but the simplicity of the whole process is really astonishing. If you want to shrink or blow up a photo or image you can easily do so with the resize option. If you want to copy your photo and have it pasted on another platform, you can do so with the crop feature.
If you want to take a regular photo and change things up a bit, you can completely turn it upside down for an extra-added effect. Even rotating images will be easier than ever before. Just about anything that you can imagine you would want to do to a photo you can accomplish with Movavi Photo Editor.
When it comes down to it, Movavi Photo Editor is truly one of the best applications for creating stunning montages. The software’s innovative Object and Background Removal features make it immensely easy to create beautiful montages that look totally realistic. With this software, you will be able to create anything you can conjure up, no matter how ludicrous it is!