In a modern world most of the people addict to play the Pokémon go games because it is create the monster based on your location. There are more than thousands monsters are available in the Pokémon go games so people are searching the best location to find the monster. So they are roaming around the place to catch the different king of monster. But while playing the Pokémon go games people might notice their mobile batteries are drained quickly. If you are phone is fully charged then people can play this Pokémon go games for less than three hours. So one of the research says even the iPhone also people can play this games for three hours. So this game taking more battery power to play the games so people can use the some of the way to increase the battery life while playing the Pokémon go games.
A complete guide for the Pokémon Go battery saving
It is really difficult while monitoring the battery level and put it in a charge while playing the games but here some of the tips are there to extend the battery life of your Smartphone like
- One of the best and easiest ways to save your phone battery is adjusting the brightness of your mobile screen. If you want to extend your battery life then you have to put your screen brightness in dimmest visible setting.
- One of the researches says putting the phone in dimmest brightness is increase the battery life for more than three hours when compared to the normal one.
- Capture the Pokémon in an AR mode, training at gyms and visiting poke stops are drain your battery instantly when compared to the checking your pokedex and simply walking around you.
- So capture only the new Pokémon unless you want the evolution remains for the particular species. If you have a well stocked items then skip the poke stop level during the Pokémon go game travel. Try to choose the capture Pokémon without using the AR mode.
- Try to avoid the gyms unless the level is focused on the battling or training. So if you are minimize the battery actions then it is really helpful to avoid the battery drain in your Smartphone.
- Play the Pokémon go game with background music might be enjoyable whenever you got the medal. At the same time playing the games without sound may be make this game boring and it is reduce your speed.
- Actually reduce the sound is the best way to avoid the battery drain problem but playing sound distracting and players have the different perspectives to play the Pokémon go games.
- Closing the unnecessary app which are running on the background is one of the best way to saving your battery life. For example you are not using the app at this time point of time but it still running on your mobile background. So before going to play the Pokémon go games then try to close the non essential app.
- If you are playing the Pokémon Go plus then it is requires the Bluetooth Sync with your mobile. But turn off the Bluetooth because it is also drain your battery life and whenever you need to Bluetooth access then turn it on again.
- If you are using only the mobile data for Pokémon go playing then turn off the WIFI because both mobile data and WIFI is on then rapidly drain your battery level. So turn off the WIFI which is really save the battery level up to ten percent.
- In case you are use the mobile then play the games in an airplane mode and in the airplane mode you can’t enable the WIFI and Bluetooth option. This is the best way to save the battery life for the daily basis. At the same time people can quickly turn off the airplane mode and try to play the Pokémon go game in airplane mode which is really helpful to save your battery life.
How to save your battery with the help of power bank
According to this site power bank is one of the best options for playing the Pokémon go games without interruption because it is really helpful to charge your phones instantly. There are plenty types of power banks are available in online but choosing the best on are the difficult task. If you are looking for the power bank especially to play the Pokémon go game then you have to select the unique power bank which is use for the outdoor use. At the same time while buying the power bank you have to check the capacity, weight, size and price. You can’t buy a heavy weight power bank for playing the Pokémon go game because you are roaming around the place to search the Pokémon. When you buy the heavy weight power bank then it is difficult to carry the power bank along with you. So always choose the light weight power bank and you can also search it online to get the perfect power bank to instant charge while playing the Pokémon go games. You can also follow the some tips to save your battery life while playing the Pokémon go games or else buy the amazing power bank to increase the battery life. So play the unlimited Pokémon go games with the help of the power bank.
Google Assistant will now donate to your favorite charity on Android and Google home
As we enter into another year, it is good you start on a positive note, and one of the best ways to do these is by donating to charity. There are so many charity organization in the world today in which you can choose to donate your contribution too.
When you donate to charity, you create opportunities to meet new people who believe in the same causes that inspire you. That, and making a real impact on those causes, can infuse your everyday life with more meaning.
However, And one way to do it is with Google Assistant. This feature was rolled out in December 2018, which makes it easier to make a charitable donation through the Play Store.
According to report by 9to5Google, Users can donate to 501(c)(3) public charities in the U.S. Once Google Assistant receives the command to make a donation, the user can name the organization of their choice if they haven’t already, and the amount of their gift. Google prompts the user to finalize the donation and the money is then routed to Network for Good, a nonprofit that processes donations for charities.
Note, To begin the process, first make sure you have already enabled Google Assistant Payments, which lets you make all kinds of purchases and reservations via voice.
Meanwhile confirming this updates, a Google spokesperson said in a statement to Mashable, “We hope that the simplicity and convenience of donating with the Google Assistant will encourage more people to give back to the causes they love.”
What are you waiting for, Start the new year on a more positive note by donating to your favorite charity organization on Android and Google home, also we advice you let your friends and family know of your charitable donations, they may find themselves more motivated to undertake their own efforts to give.
Tecno i7 will sweep you off your feet
Ever wondered why some Chinese companies are able to give you a smartphone loaded with high end specs and decent build quality, at a price way less than what world famous brands do? Chinese smartphones are often cheaper because they don’t have the same overheads as brands that have physical stores. Did you see the announcement of the Galaxy S6? Have you heard of the contract Robert Downey Jr signed last year with HTC? Or that Sony wants to promote the Xperia Z5 in a new James Bond film? These things cost a fortune. A fortune that you, the customer, end up paying. Tecno must have fallen on your ear. Browse https://jiji.ng/mobile-phones/tecno, where you can find an affordable Tecno smartphone in your city. So check this Tecno i7 to see whether, it really stands a chance in the already overcrowded african smartphone market?
The Tecno I7 is a modern looking gadget, that is very similar to other smartphones in the market. On the right side are the power and volume buttons. Tecno has given the power key a textured finish, which helps distinguish it from the volume keys just by feel.While, the front side looks expensive, the rear panel, looks borrowed, this is where i7 loses points is in terms of originality.
Tecno i7 comes with 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels, which gives bright and decent colors while watching movies, youtube or web browsing. You can also regulate the brightness manually or choose automatic adjustment option.
Hardwear and softwear
The I7 runs a heavily skinned version of Android called Hi OS and powered by a 1.3 GHz MediaTek processor paired up with 4GB of RAM. The smartphone has 32GB of internal memory along with a duo SIM card slot as well, wish you expand the memory storage. It supports 3G, 4G and other connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Fingerprint sensor is accurate and responsive.
The front camera has a resolution of 13 megapixels paired with with a Quad LED flash. It offers good colour and fast shutter speed.The camera is snappy and gives you easy access to some of the options right from the main screen. You can swipe to switch from photo capturing mode to video mode, as well as change to other modes like Beauty and Panorama. Unfortunately, the front 16 MP camera with Front LED flash promises a lot on paper, but fails to deliver.
One the strongest points of the Tecno i7 is its battery. The smartphone equipped with a 4,000mAh battery that supports fast charging. The Rocket Charge will get you 80% charge within 70 minutes.
Why You Still Need An MP3 Player
Only five or ten years ago MP3 players were the most popular devices for listening to music, but as mobile phones became more and more advanced, MP3 players started to lose their popularity. However, there are still plenty of reasons to choose an MP3 player over a music app in your smartphone. You can buy MP3 players and lots of other electronics in Nigeria at unbelievably low prices by simply following this link: https://jiji.ng/electronics
Low cost gadget
Even the latest MP3 player model is still cheaper than a mid-range smartphone, so if you often break or lose your device, an MP3 player can become your low-risk investment. For example, it may turn out that replacing the screen on your iPhone costs as much as a new iPod, so dropping your device on the ground can have different consequences depending on which gadget you prefer.
Take the most out of your music collection
Most music fans have huge collections of MP3 files on their computer – they can be downloaded from the Internet or converted from music CDs. An MP3 player becomes the most suitable device for playing these files. Modern smartphones are mostly designed for using music apps and subscription services, while transferring and organizing MP3 files on your phone can turn out to be quite tricky. An MP3 player will let you effortlessly select music by artist, album or track title, or even release year. And don’t forget the super convenient playlist feature!
Perfect for active lifestyle
Keeping fit and leading an adventurous life are today’s biggest trends, and music is an essential component of active lifestyle. No matter what you’re into – running, going into the gym, hiking, cycling, or climbing – an MP3 player is a much lighter and smaller device than your mobile phone, which means it’s much more convenient to carry around. Plus, many MP3 players like the iPod Shuffle have special clips, so you don’t have to keep them in your pocket.
Save battery life
One of the biggest problems of smartphone users is the battery that dies in the middle of the day even when you’re not actively using the phone. Obviously, listening to music for hours has an even more drastic effect on the battery life. MP3 players, however, are known for lasting for days while playing music non-stop. That way you can take the pressure off your phone’s battery while enjoying your favorite tunes wherever you are without worrying about the battery life of your devices.
- Blogging2 months ago
Social media giants, Facebook urges publishers to leverage creative content for improved revenue
- Business2 months ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Outsourcing Your Digital Marketing
- Tech News2 months ago
Facebook partners Nigerian firm to intensify fight against fake news
- Press Release2 months ago
Facebook partners with more than 20 African NGOs for Safer Internet Day 2019
- Press Release2 months ago
Frontier Airlines Expands Partnership With Points To Enhance Travel Redemption Program
- Business3 weeks ago
4 Pivotal Branding Rules That You Should Never Ignore
- Business2 weeks ago
Offline Business Promotion Tricks You Should Be Using