Do you know that you can earn some cash online for writing and blogging?
Sometimes When i visit some top forum sites like Nairaland , warriorforum e.t.c and i see some lovely article written by some people especially the “Literature , Politics and Business , it pains me alot because Most of them don’t really know that the ability to be to write a lovely article its a gift, and asset to the internet world.
They are millions of blogs online because they love searching, sharing, reading , and hearing about new experiences. So, it feels good to be paid to write articles, and you don’t have to manage a blog to actually make money out of your writing.
1.About.com is a renowned website which you’ve probably stumbled across more than once especially when searching on giant search engine like google..
You have to apply to write for specific topics and also have to go through a two-part orientation and evaluation program to learn of their editorial standards before being accepted to write for them.
If you’re an experienced writer then you can apply to become a topic writer. About.com offers the highest payout to its writers , payments are done on a monthly basis.
2. Helium Content Source (formerly Helium.com) is a provider of content, web copywriting services, newsletters, advertorials, articles, whitepapers, blog posts, SEO content, etc.
is a writing community where you can choose to write about your own topic or write for one of Helium’s clients under their assignment dashboard.
You can also earn money via their Ad Revenue Sharing program where you will be paid based on the amount of traffic your personal article brings to their site. You can cash out after earning the minimum of $25.
You can apply as a freelancer at Helium so that if you’re hired for one project then you can expect more work as you’ll be automatically considered for future projects. The reason why i like Helium Content Source, you can even get your content published in newsletters, print media, company blogs, print and web catalogs, etc.
3. Yahoo! Contributor Network allows .Writers, photographers to shares their knowledge and passion to over 600million people world wide..
You can sign up for free to be a Yahoo! Contributor where you can find daily ‘assignments’ to write about. Many of these assignments offer up-front payments ranging from $2 to $25 (and sometimes more).
All payments are processed through PayPal. The content you write is shared on other Yahoo sub domains like Yahoo! News, Shopping, Voices, Sports, etc which gives you very good exposure.
4. Squidoo is a publishing platform and community whereyou can share personal write-ups through their website. Articles on Squidoo are called ‘lenses’ or pages. Once you’ve posted a lens, ads of similar or recommended products of what’s written is placed around your lens.
You can contribute articles to Squidoo and they place ads and split the revenue with you. You can make even more money by using affiliate links on products you recommend. Squidoo keeps 50% of the revenue and pays the rest to you via PayPal.
Like Squidoo, in HubPages, you write ‘hubs’ or articles about an original and useful topic. Once you’ve posted your article, ads related to what you wrote are placed. These ads are generated from Google AdSense, HubPages Ad Program and/or affiliate programs such as Amazon and eBay products.
Once your article(s)earns the minimum amount on Google AdSense ($100) or HubPages Ad Program ($50), you can chose to cash out your earnings via PayPal.
6. Content BLVD is a content platform that connects brands, publishers, and authors. You can submit your articles to Content BLVD and if a brand liked your content then they may buy it for a premium.
If your content gets used, you will be paid between $12 to $48 per piece.
7. Demand Media Studios
You need to apply to write for Demand Media Studios but once accepted, you’ll be given tasks to write about. These assignments will be based on subjects which you are interested in or have knowledge of. This is determined when you first apply for the assignment. Once you’re approved as a Writer then you can earn $15 to $25 or even more per article depending upon the quality of the article. Your article will then be published to some premium publisher like ehow.com and usatoday.com
8. Content Row is a content marketing agency that also accepts your applications as writers.However, you will earn 50% of whatever the customer pays and can write articles that are of interest to you.
9. Triond is another writing community where you write articles that are then posted on other popular websites. This site also allows you to post audio, video and pictures together with your written articles which are then published to relevant websites based on what you’ve written. When your content starts making money from ads they share 50% of the generated revenue with you.
This is a website for people to buy and also write articles to be sold. To earn money from Blogging.org, all you have to do is contribute quality articles of specific topics. Since the other half of the website is for people to browse and purchase content, if your article gets chosen, you will be paid a certain amount like
$1.50 up to $20 per piece, however there is no mention on how much you are entitled to. Premium writers are to ‘earn $30/hour and payments are done weekly.
11. ArticleTeller, As a writer, you can earn stars as you write each article. These starts let you moe through four writing levels or rankings. You can earn more money per article if you’re higher ranked.
A buyer will pay you a certain amount for the number of words you write, and you get to keep 81% of whatever they paid for the article, payable via PayPal.
12. Break Studio You can contribute content to Break Studios and make money writing. They provide you the titles for each article, yours is just to write the content. Once your article is approved & published you will be notified and will be paid via PayPal at the end of every month. Most of the articles will break studios are published on highly trafficked Break Studios’ websites including Break.com, MadeMan.com, HolyTaco.com, CagePotato.com e.t.c
13. Fiverr is a place you where you can‘sell’ your writing skills or services(among others) for a fixed price of $5 – you get to keep $4. I belief most of you know this. When someone buys whatever you’re offering to sell, they’ll pay to Fiverr first. Once you’ve completed the task at hand, $4 will be credited into your account.
You can then withdraw your earnings via PayPal. The more you sell, the more you earn on Fiverr.
14.Sponsored Reviews is a place where advertisers look for bloggers to write about their products. This is also a site for bloggers who want to sell sponsored posts on their blogs.
I love this because Advertisers who go to Sponsored Reviews have their own requirements for what they want in each post. Once you’re account and profile is on SponsoredReviews, advertisers will visit your blog and if they’re interested to buy ‘advertising space’, they’ll contact you. Bloggers can also approach advertisers directly.
15. Wizzley there are different ways in which Wizzley can earn you money . Besides earning from Google AdSense, you can show related products sold on Amazon in your article, and you will receive a commission if one of the products is sold through the writing your article.
They even allow you to use pictures for sale from AllPosters, and if they get sold from the click of your article, you get a share of the earnings. Other similar ways to earn commission include Zazzle and Chitika.
Successfully trading online
The technology of today allows you to buy almost anything online, and making it easy to shop internationally as well. On the other hand, you can also sell and even trade your unwanted items. Moreover, there are many websites which can be sued to trade successfully, but, you will have to have a great strategy on how to go about it, otherwise it will be hard to earn some money. Keep in mind that waiting for promotions and deals can help you in finding amazing products with incredible prizes.
Finding the best place to trade
It is important to find a website that will allow you to trade without any issues. Moreover, you will even be able to make some money; if you plan everything out, and know when it is the right time to sell or buy, you can have money rolling in. Keep in mind that it will be similar to exchanging stocks. You have to know about the importance of supply and demand; you should look into what people need, and how you can buy or sell those items, so that you can make a profit out of it. Do not assume that it will be easy, as you will need time and effort to come up with a trading strategy that will work best for you.
Make use of coupons to save money
You should never buy anything for full price, unless necessary of course, because there are plenty of coupons and deals that you can find. Give Amazon promotional codes a go, as you might find a great discount and manage your account even better. You can not only get amazing deals and discounts, but you can make sure that you can find something you always wanted for a lower price. On the other hand, it will allow you to find items which you can sell for more later on, creating a smaller profit.
Look into affiliate marketing
If you want to be sure that you really turn your trade into a profitable project, you will have to research what affiliate marketing is, and how its campaigns can help you earn money. When running a business where you have to sell and buy quite often, the affiliate programs will help in maintaining and tracking what you are trading with. Make sure that you fully understand how these kind of campaigns work, where to find them, and how to make them part of your strategy in becoming very successful.
Staying active and vigilant
Even if things start getting bad, if you notice that business is not like it is supposed to be, make sure that you do not give up. Furthermore, it will be a great incentive to change your strategy and find a new approach that might be better for your whole setup. You should remain active, and be dynamic in keeping your business project alive. Though, you should find time to improve and upgrade your strategy, and your business overall. In the meantime, keep an eye out on what current trends are, so that you can find out what could sell better.
At the end of the day, if you play your cards right, it will be possible to turn trading online into a profitable business. Just make sure that you develop a trading strategy which will be useful, otherwise you will be spending more than you can make, effectively losing money in the long run. Bear in mind that trading is an art, and that it will take some time and effort to understand the underlying mechanics; which will help in making you better, and more successful in the end.
Get Paid $25 and above to post an affiliate banner on your site!
Many people (and even bloggers) who think that blogging is dead simply because there are thousands of websites and blogs out there to compete. To say the truth there are all wrong because blogging is not dead.
The only way most people think you can make money good money from blogging is buy having adsense on your site…
Having adsense on your site is good but getting it approve and making reasonable amount of money with it is another story to tell.
A social media enthusiast , Agunbiade sanya damilare in recent post titled 5 Ways To Earn From Blogging Without Waiting For Adsense on Ogbonge blog said Many blogger he has came across got frustrated and quit blogging after they got Adsense just because the expected funds were not coming in.
He also said Adsense is not for newbies, It’s for bloggers that have arrived and have the funds and technicality to promote their blogs. Before you can earn tangible income through Adsense, your traffic must be in tens of thousands.
He is 100 percent right , a creative blogger must not depend on adsense since there are many ways to make money blogging..
Another creative way to make money online is Affliate Marketing..
No 1 encyclopedia defines it as a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Do you know you can earn $25 and above to post an affiliate banner on your site?.. it sound strange , huh.
Yes , this is a good news for bloggers , marketers or any social media user..
Grammarly.com is paying out $25 to place their affiliate banner on your site.
Meanwhile You don’t only get the $25 straight to your affiliate account. You also get $0.20 per free signup through your affiliate link.
Once the free signup upgrades is upgraded to premium, you get paid additional $20.
How to claim your $25 bonus After Placing the banner on your site
Step 1 : Go to
Grammarly.com , scroll down and click Affiliate Program at the bottom of the page
Step 2 : After that , Signup at CJ, Shareasale or Hasoffers
Note : They have affiliate programs on 3 different platforms , so cool down to select the one you want.
Step 3: After applying wait for your affiliate to be approve , once its approved get one the banner on the site and placed it on your blog..
Step 4: This is important..
Send a quick mail to email@example.com with two important pieces of information;
The link where your banner is placed for verification
Indicate in the mail that you read about the bonus opportunity on Techcribng.com
Note : if any of these is missing you may not get the offer.
- High conversion rates (20–30%)
$25 activation bonus
Extra generous 90 day cookie window
Regular performance incentives
World-class affiliate support
How to recieve your $25
Grammarly have four payment option which are PAYPAL , DIRECT BANK/ PAYONEER MASTER CARD / CHECK AND WIRE TRANSFER..
So , What are you waiting for go to Grammarly now and join the Affiliate Program.
Please Drop a comment here and let me know what you think. After getting your $25..
Receive Western Union Money transfers on First Bank and Diamond Bank using Quickteller
QuickTeller gives you convenient access to an array of services including topping up your mobile phone, making payments and transferring money. The platform offers direct top up to credit your mobile phone, payments to billers such as DSTV, PHCN and Swift to name a few. QuickTeller also offer a means to transfer money to any account nationwide.
However , First Bank Nigeria and Diamond Bank Plc have joined the list of banks on Quickteller, where you can easily receive your Western Union Money transfers!
This is how it works:
Log on to Quickteller
Click the Western Union tile
Select your bank of choice
Carefully enter the details of your transaction and click the continue button to proceed
…and confirm to complete the transaction
It’s that easy!
Without further ado, log on to Quickteller today to try it.
Follow me on Twitter
- Firing Games? Do They Have Any Knock-on Effects?
- Methods to Influence Staff members to Acquire Things Completed Correctly punctually Without Using Positional Power
- The right way to Influence Employees to Acquire Things Performed Correctly on Time Without Employing Positional Ability
- Tips on how to Influence Personnel to Get Things Performed Correctly on Time Without Using Positional Right
- Methods to Influence Workers to Obtain Things Performed Correctly promptly Without Using Positional Recognized