Do you know that you can earn some cash online for writing and blogging?
Sometimes When i visit some top forum sites like Nairaland , warriorforum e.t.c and i see some lovely article written by some people especially the “Literature , Politics and Business , it pains me alot because Most of them don’t really know that the ability to be to write a lovely article its a gift, and asset to the internet world.
They are millions of blogs online because they love searching, sharing, reading , and hearing about new experiences. So, it feels good to be paid to write articles, and you don’t have to manage a blog to actually make money out of your writing.
1.About.com is a renowned website which you’ve probably stumbled across more than once especially when searching on giant search engine like google..
You have to apply to write for specific topics and also have to go through a two-part orientation and evaluation program to learn of their editorial standards before being accepted to write for them.
If you’re an experienced writer then you can apply to become a topic writer. About.com offers the highest payout to its writers , payments are done on a monthly basis.
2. Helium Content Source (formerly Helium.com) is a provider of content, web copywriting services, newsletters, advertorials, articles, whitepapers, blog posts, SEO content, etc.
is a writing community where you can choose to write about your own topic or write for one of Helium’s clients under their assignment dashboard.
You can also earn money via their Ad Revenue Sharing program where you will be paid based on the amount of traffic your personal article brings to their site. You can cash out after earning the minimum of $25.
You can apply as a freelancer at Helium so that if you’re hired for one project then you can expect more work as you’ll be automatically considered for future projects. The reason why i like Helium Content Source, you can even get your content published in newsletters, print media, company blogs, print and web catalogs, etc.
3. Yahoo! Contributor Network allows .Writers, photographers to shares their knowledge and passion to over 600million people world wide..
You can sign up for free to be a Yahoo! Contributor where you can find daily ‘assignments’ to write about. Many of these assignments offer up-front payments ranging from $2 to $25 (and sometimes more).
All payments are processed through PayPal. The content you write is shared on other Yahoo sub domains like Yahoo! News, Shopping, Voices, Sports, etc which gives you very good exposure.
4. Squidoo is a publishing platform and community whereyou can share personal write-ups through their website. Articles on Squidoo are called ‘lenses’ or pages. Once you’ve posted a lens, ads of similar or recommended products of what’s written is placed around your lens.
You can contribute articles to Squidoo and they place ads and split the revenue with you. You can make even more money by using affiliate links on products you recommend. Squidoo keeps 50% of the revenue and pays the rest to you via PayPal.
Like Squidoo, in HubPages, you write ‘hubs’ or articles about an original and useful topic. Once you’ve posted your article, ads related to what you wrote are placed. These ads are generated from Google AdSense, HubPages Ad Program and/or affiliate programs such as Amazon and eBay products.
Once your article(s)earns the minimum amount on Google AdSense ($100) or HubPages Ad Program ($50), you can chose to cash out your earnings via PayPal.
6. Content BLVD is a content platform that connects brands, publishers, and authors. You can submit your articles to Content BLVD and if a brand liked your content then they may buy it for a premium.
If your content gets used, you will be paid between $12 to $48 per piece.
7. Demand Media Studios
You need to apply to write for Demand Media Studios but once accepted, you’ll be given tasks to write about. These assignments will be based on subjects which you are interested in or have knowledge of. This is determined when you first apply for the assignment. Once you’re approved as a Writer then you can earn $15 to $25 or even more per article depending upon the quality of the article. Your article will then be published to some premium publisher like ehow.com and usatoday.com
8. Content Row is a content marketing agency that also accepts your applications as writers.However, you will earn 50% of whatever the customer pays and can write articles that are of interest to you.
9. Triond is another writing community where you write articles that are then posted on other popular websites. This site also allows you to post audio, video and pictures together with your written articles which are then published to relevant websites based on what you’ve written. When your content starts making money from ads they share 50% of the generated revenue with you.
This is a website for people to buy and also write articles to be sold. To earn money from Blogging.org, all you have to do is contribute quality articles of specific topics. Since the other half of the website is for people to browse and purchase content, if your article gets chosen, you will be paid a certain amount like
$1.50 up to $20 per piece, however there is no mention on how much you are entitled to. Premium writers are to ‘earn $30/hour and payments are done weekly.
11. ArticleTeller, As a writer, you can earn stars as you write each article. These starts let you moe through four writing levels or rankings. You can earn more money per article if you’re higher ranked.
A buyer will pay you a certain amount for the number of words you write, and you get to keep 81% of whatever they paid for the article, payable via PayPal.
12. Break Studio You can contribute content to Break Studios and make money writing. They provide you the titles for each article, yours is just to write the content. Once your article is approved & published you will be notified and will be paid via PayPal at the end of every month. Most of the articles will break studios are published on highly trafficked Break Studios’ websites including Break.com, MadeMan.com, HolyTaco.com, CagePotato.com e.t.c
13. Fiverr is a place you where you can‘sell’ your writing skills or services(among others) for a fixed price of $5 – you get to keep $4. I belief most of you know this. When someone buys whatever you’re offering to sell, they’ll pay to Fiverr first. Once you’ve completed the task at hand, $4 will be credited into your account.
You can then withdraw your earnings via PayPal. The more you sell, the more you earn on Fiverr.
14.Sponsored Reviews is a place where advertisers look for bloggers to write about their products. This is also a site for bloggers who want to sell sponsored posts on their blogs.
I love this because Advertisers who go to Sponsored Reviews have their own requirements for what they want in each post. Once you’re account and profile is on SponsoredReviews, advertisers will visit your blog and if they’re interested to buy ‘advertising space’, they’ll contact you. Bloggers can also approach advertisers directly.
15. Wizzley there are different ways in which Wizzley can earn you money . Besides earning from Google AdSense, you can show related products sold on Amazon in your article, and you will receive a commission if one of the products is sold through the writing your article.
They even allow you to use pictures for sale from AllPosters, and if they get sold from the click of your article, you get a share of the earnings. Other similar ways to earn commission include Zazzle and Chitika.